Saturday 1 September 2012

Hello World...

 
Hello Dolls,

You asked for it and its finally here....my very first post on the most beautiful, natural, God given accessory possessed by every human on the planet.

It doesn't matter if its short, long, thin, thick, straight or curly...HAIR is hair and hair is a crown of beauty for everyone- men, women, boys and girls alike. And boy are there tons of stuff you can do with it....



Right from when I was growing up as a kid in the dry, cold weather of Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria I have always had a 'thing' for the African hair, the many styles you can wear and the "different-ways-different-people-from-different-cultures-nurture" and grow their natural hair.





Those days way before the advent of relaxers and chemicals most of us little girls couldn't wait for Christmas when our Moms would straighten and stretch our hair with hot combs also referred to as "stretching" combs to make them easier to comb, straighter and lighter.





Ahhhhhh those were the days.... long, dark, thick, healthy hair....another reason to look forward to the festive season.

Then we became teenagers and had to discover our hair all by ourselves....

I couldn't wait to explore my new found freedom {sadly my all girls secondary school wanted all my hair chopped off :-( }.



Anyways, this blog is out to give you my personal experiences, tips, tricks and advice on the different styles, looks, treatments and products to help you get the best out of whatever look you choose to define your natural locks.

Source: my new hair info


Feel free to read, comment, subscribe and follow...

Ps.  Love Your Hair

Diva
...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment